Stay Safe

Note: As Halloween has now gone by, it can be revealed that this blog post was a piece of fiction. Or was it?
Stay Safe

Hey everyone! Jake here!

As you know each week I would usually post a new blog entry. However today is slightly different. I do not know how to put this but something odd happened last night.

You see it was just after midnight when I decided to go to bed. As I began drifting off I am sure I heard something. There was a sort of hissing noise. Then there was a groan. Then there were footsteps. Whatever was in my bedroom seemed to be making its way towards me. It stopped. Somehow I felt its presence over me, just waiting to see my reaction.

I woke up. No one was there. I checked on my mum and sister to make sure they were not playing a practical joke. To be fair that is more the sort of thing my cousin would do. In this case they were both asleep. Hmm how strange.

Well I hope to be back next week with another blog post. Hopefully this will not happen again. In the meantime stay safe.

Could dark Halloween forces be at work here?

No comments:

Post a Comment